- Fulfilling the great commission by:
- Partnering with missionaries in the education of their children.
- Evangelizing, Educating and Equipping/Discipling students.
- Cultivating an environment of knowing Christ and making Him known.
- Fostering caring relationships within the diverse community of students, staff and parents of FIA.
- Demonstrating a mindset of social responsibility and service to the wider community.
- Being culturally sensitive and respectful to those inside and outside FIA.
- Cooperating with like-minded organizations.
- Developing our students’ differing intelligences and gifts within the learning community.
- Meeting the diverse academic needs of our students including the transition to their passport countries.
- Providing a quality, Christian education where students and staff continually grow in faith, knowledge, skills and abilities to serve at FIA and beyond.
- Operating with financial health, integrity, accountability and stewardship.
- Offering an affordable, Christian, TCK education.
- Attracting and maintaining a dedicated, supported missionary faculty.
- Utilizing local businesses to provide quality services and products which are available at a reasonable value.