A reminder that all families must pay a minimum of 50% tuition and
capital fees by December 15, 2017. There are several ways payment can
– Cash with US Dollars or Philippine pesos.
– Check in either US Dollar or a check in pesos.
– Credit Card – most credit cards are accepted. The charge will be
in pesos regardless of the currency of the credit card.
– Wire transfer in US Dollar (we have a US Dollar account in the
USA and in Davao – whichever is easier for you).
– Wire transfer in Philippine peso.
If you choose to pay by wire transfer, please email me at
email@example.com or you can come by the Business Office for
the information you will need.
~~Mrs. Lorine Janes, Business Manager